Monday, July 17, 2006

Update on the Job Hunt

No word from Berks County, though I don't really expect to hear back from them until the end of the week or early next week. A few more applications in to a school in York County and one in Cumberland. *sigh* The good news is, though, I talked to one of my friends who is a first-year teacher, and she said school districts often hire in August too...I suppose there's some hope left after all. I'm slowly building my "back-up" plan too, which is a good feeling all things considered. I'm definitely the kind of person who likes to have goals and a plan to achieve them.

On a completely random, unrelated topic....I found out on that Sci-Fi Channel had a Firefly marathon all day Friday. No upcoming encores, but so cool nonetheless. (Yes, I'm a Firefly/Serenity geek. Are you really that surprised?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home