After class...
Well, after class tonight I feel quite a bit better about these assignments I have to do. Once they're explained, they don't seem so bad. :-) Still, it would have been nice to know all this beforehand. Anyways, I just got off the phone with my dad and stepmom...it's wonderful to hear their voices once in awhile.
The semester has definitely started with a bang, and it's going to be a crazy 11 weeks. Actually, the countdown to graduation is at 10.5 weeks...but whose counting? August can't come soon enough. Now if only the job part would fall into place. Now I realize that school librarians aren't valued in our culture, but all I need is a school, my students, and shelves of books. I can work the magic from there. So for all of my fellow library students who are in the same predicament...I feel your pain. Just keep praying for all of us. Goodnight all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home